Mentor Community Library is internet hosting 7 cost-free pc classes this June at its Major Department, 8215 Mentor Ave.
The lessons assortment from essential introductions to pcs, the net and e-mail to innovative procedures for Microsoft Word.
The lessons are:
• An Introduction to Personal computers — The library’s most basic personal computer class will be held at 2 p.m., June 28. People will find out the fundamental expertise they want to use a computer system. No past expertise required.
• Microsoft Phrase I — 6:30 p.m., June 28. Discover how to build, open up and save documents, as effectively as other primary tactics, in Microsoft’s word-processing application.
• Basic Internet — 2 p.m., June 29. Understand how to navigate the Internet. Individuals will need to know how to use a keyboard and a mouse for this class.
• Microsoft Phrase II — 6:30 p.m., June 29. Discover a lot more superior procedures for Microsoft Word.
• Fb Basic principles — 10 a.m., June 30. The fingers-on course will demonstrate essential Fb functions and suggestions. Attendees are questioned to arrive to class with their Fb login information and password.
• Primary E mail Abilities — 2 p.m., June 30. Master how to ship e-mail and attachments, as effectively as reply to other people’s e-mails.
• Microsoft Term: Flyers, Shots and Drawing Applications — 6:30 p.m., June 30. Learn how to properly use Word’s drawing applications and how to use Term to develop flyers and manipulate images.
All of the courses are totally free, but, registration is needed. RSVP online at www.mentorpl.org by calling the library at 440-255-8811, ext. 1.
The library also provides many on the web personal computer lessons by means of the LinkedIn Learning databases. The courses are no cost to enjoy with a general public library card, the release mentioned. For additional data, stop by www.mentorpl.org/linkedinlearning.